Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
This page contains links and details for county, state and federal resources related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as ways for you to keep up-to-date with social media and news alerts.
Quick link to resources on the Governor’s site:
- Declaration of Emergency Directive 003
- Department of Public Safety, Division of Emergency Management - Regulation defining essential and nonessential businesses
- Daily Situation Reports
- Resources for Schools and Families
- Travel Advisories and Information
- Business and Workforce
Click here to watch a video from the Nevada Governor’s encouraging residents to #StayHomeForNevada.
Click the above link for up-to-date information on COVID-19 in the Quad County Region (Carson, Lyon, Storey, and Douglas)
County Updates and Latest Resourses
- Restaurants and Services Open
- Community Development Letter Regarding Non-essential Businesses
- Senior Center
- Community Chest
- Office of the Labor Commissioner Essential and Nonessential Businesses
- Department of Business and Industry - updates and announcements for the public and regulated industries
- Resource guide for financial services available
- District Court Administrative Order
- My Ride To Work Announcement - provides daily commute rides to nearly 2,000 employees at TRI
- Mental Health Resources - The following documents are related to mental health issues that may be effecting some as they face issues related to COVID-19 including being shut in, germophobe matters, public safety, suicide, etc.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Federal COVID-19
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- World Health Organization
Keep Up-To-Date with Storey County’s Social Media Pages!
Our companies at TRIC are taking the COVID-19 matter seriously, and regularly report to us the measures they are taking to adhere to the established guidelines while maintaining essential operations. Read on...
All Storey County residents are invited to join Community Chest's weekly COVID-19 Community Resiliency forums. Read on...
Details about the VC Transfer Station and Lockwood Landfill. Read on...
Storey County thanks our business community for conforming to the Governor’s closure of certain businesses. Read on...
Letter to all Storey County Businesses Read on...
Storey County officials continue to work with Carson City Health and Human Services and Quad-County regional Emergency Operations Center (EOC) based in Carson City to manage the COVID-19 event and conform to the Governor’s recent directives. Read on...
We provide this summary of facts, services, and impacts related to the COVID-19 matter in Storey County. Read on...
County encourages online payments with waived processing fees for water, sewer, property tax and other county fees. Read on...
The Virginia City Solid Waste Transfer Station will be closed for 2 weeks due to COVID-19 related staffing shortages at Waste Management, Inc. Regular scheduled curbside trash pickup will continue. The Lockwood Landfill is open. Read on...