• Sherry Torrero, Communications Specialist
• Sugey Duran, Communications Specialist-
• Karl Holden, Communications Specialist-
• Rachel Smiley, Communications Specialist
• Rebecca Parsons, Communications Specialist
• Danielle Meares, Communications Specialist
• Dave Ballard, Director of Communications
The Storey County Communication Center’s team includes six trained Communications Specialists who are available 24-hours per day, seven days per week. Storey County certifies all Communications Specialists to be emergency medical dispatchers (EMD’s). This means through telephone questioning, the dispatcher can continuously access patient information which results in selecting appropriate field response for the medical incident. The dispatcher can also provide pre-arrival instructions to the calling party to assist in stabilizing patient condition until paramedics arrive.