For your own safety, and the safety of others, please observe the following pool rules:
- Alcohol is NOT permitted at the County pool.
- No glass containers are allowed at the County pool.
- No running or diving is allowed.
- Animals are not allowed at the County pool, with the exception of dogs accompanying the unsighted, deaf or disabled.
- Children under 11 are only allowed in pool area with a responsible party.
- Please clean up after yourself, and throw all trash in designated trash cans.
Pool Schedule & Hours of Operation
Weather permitting, the County pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day, seven days a week from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Swimming Lessons & Lap Swimming
For information on swimming lessons and information on adult lap swimming, please contact the County pool at (775) 847-0908.
Summer of 2013
Pool Admission Prices
Daily Admission: $3.50
Individual Season Pass: $65.00
Family Season Pass:
3 or more immediate family members
$60.00 1st person
$60.00 2nd person
$35.00 Each additional person