How do I electronically record (eRecord) documents?

We receive electronically submitted documents through Simplifile, CSC, eRecording Partners Network (EPN), and Indecomm Global Services.  A title company, attorney, paralegal, or other professional registered with any of the above eRecording services can further assist.  

Otherwise, please visit our office with your original document(s) or mail in your submission with the applicable fees.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of my Deed or another recorded document?
2. How much do copies cost?
3. How do I add or remove a name from my property?
4. Is there a notary in the Recorder’s Office?
5. Where can I search records?
6. How do I electronically record (eRecord) documents?
7. What if the documents I need pre-date your online search of 1982?
8. How do I get all of the recorded documents on a property?
9. How can I find out who owns a property?
10. How do I search for maps or easements on my property?
11. Are document forms/templates available through the Recorder’s Office?
12. I just paid off my mortgage. What happens next?
13. I need my copies ASAP. Do you expedite?
14. Should I use the Public Records Request form to locate copies of recorded documents?