How do I dispute a traffic citation?

If you would like to dispute a traffic citation, you must visit the Storey County Justice Court to obtain a waiver of arraignment. You may also make your court date and plea “not guilty.” If you’d prefer, you can mail your scheduled bail and a plea of “not guilty” to the Justice Court and a waiver of arraignment will be sent to you. Once the waiver of arraignment is received by the Justice Court, a pretrial date will be set.

Justice Court

26 S. B St.

P.O. Box 674

Virginia City, NV 89440

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a case report?
3. When I go on vacation will the Sheriff’s Office check my home?
4. How can I get information on sex offenders in the area?
5. What can I do about my neighbor’s barking dogs?
6. What should I do about an animal running loose in my neighborhood?
7. How can I obtain a concealed weapon permit?
8. How can I get fingerprinted?
9. How can I start a neighborhood watch program?
10. How do I dispute a traffic citation?
11. How do I pay a traffic citation?