Administrative Assistant ll
Netty Strong, PHR
26 S. B St.
P.O. Box 176
Virginia City, NV 89440
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Storey County Office of Human Resources administers a comprehensive personnel program for all county departments. Our staff provides:
- Administration of benefit programs
- Compliance with state and federal guidelines for all county employment
- Job announcement preparation and posting
- Maintenance of employee records
- Recruitment efforts
- Our goal is to supply professional human resource management services that attract and retain a highly qualified, diverse workforce that can provide professional, cost effective service to Storey County residents and businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Storey County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employment based on age, gender, or nationality, and complies with all regulations required by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Further, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Storey County never discriminates against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in the county's services, programs, or activities.
If you are interested in a rewarding career with the county, feel free to contact our office at 775-847-0968 or via e-mail.