FEMA Flood Protection Literature
FEMA publishes and houses a wide variety of literature on flood protection and mitigation. Whether you are a home or business owner in Storey County, the below documents will help you in protecting your structures from damage in case of flooding.
- Above the Flood: Elevating Your Floodprone House, FEMA-347 (2000)
- Elevated Residential Structures, FEMA-54 (1984)
- Protecting Manufactured Homes from Floods and Other Hazards, FEMA P-85 (2009)
- Protecting Building Utilities From Flood Damage, FEMA-P-348 (2017)
- Protecting Floodplain Resources, FEMA-268 (1996)
- Reducing Damage from Localized Flooding, FEMA 511 (2005)