Reporting an Emergency

Generally speaking, if you are aware of a public works emergency (such as a water break) during normal business hours, please contact the Public Works Department at 775-847-0958.

Any emergencies after hours should be directed to the Storey County Dispatch Center at 775-847-0950. For emergencies that may affect human welfare, please call 911.