If an individual, firm, or corporation disagrees with a decision regarding Zoning Compliance by the Planning Commission, they may appeal the decision with the County Clerk’s office. The appeal is then sent to the Planning Commission’s Zoning Board of Appeals. The appeal may either be denied or found in favor depending upon the specifics of each case. 

Filing an Appeal

Individuals or entities desiring to file an appeal can contact the Complaint Officer, Vanessa Stephens, at 775-847-0969 or by email.